You’ve taken the plunge and signed up to be part of someone’s MLM downline. You sit back and wait for the riches to roll in and…nothing. Perhaps you get a couple of emails welcoming you to the downline and encouraging you to start selling right away. “Sure,” you think, “I’ll start selling when I know how you want me to sell the product.”
Is your MLM upline guiding you to success or are they simply sitting back and waiting to profit off of your hard work?
The Goals of an MLM Upline:
If an MLM business is to be successful, the business owner has to be an active participant in his or her downline. This goes for every tier of that downline. It shouldn’t matter if you are in the first tier or the fourth tier of an MLM. Your upline should be supporting you and helping you to reach your sales goals. After all, their profits depend on you!
Think of it this way: MLMs are like a miniscule version of a chain store. The owner of the business might be sitting in an office in Ann Arbor but even the stock people in Newark understand the goals of the business and what is expected of them to keep the business running smoothly. If your upline isn’t communicating with you, you might be better served by opting out of the downline altogether.
The best way to tell whether or not your upline will guide you to MLM success is to pay attention to the training process. If your sponsor (and his or her sponsor) work with you to develop your sales strategy and help you put your business together, you are probably part of a successful MLM. If, however, after you opt in, your sponsor simply sends you a “Thanks for joining” email and then never contacts you again (except, of course, to ask when you are going to start making a profit), you might think about opting back out.
Is your MLM Upline a Good Guide?:
Another sign of whether or not your MLM upline is guiding you to success is to pay attention to how they respond to questions. A good upline member will be receptive to your questions and do his or her best to answer them in a timely manner. A bad upline member will either take forever to answer questions or not answer your questions at all!
A good way to tell whether or not the upline of your MLM is worth working with is to contact other members of the downline. Ask your “coworkers” what their experiences with the MLM have been. You’ll be able to tell right away if the upline will guide you toward success.
It is important that when you opt in to an MLM that your upline works just as hard as you to do ensure the business’s success. If your upline isn’t guiding you to success, you are wasting your time. Opt back out and start your own MLM!
1. Have a website with an “opt in” page! Your website can give an overview of your business and then simply say “to find out more, enter your email” and have that email forwarded to you. You now have one method of contacting that lead (their email). You can also use this method with phone numbers.
2. Create a newsletter geared toward your business! It doesn’t have to be long. When people sign up for the newsletter, they opt in to being further contacted about your MLM business (make sure this is stated plainly on the newsletter registration page).
3. Cold Calling. Keep in mind that if you are selling personal products and not business products, this process will be more difficult.
4. Treat your e-mail signature as free advertising space and create a signature message that briefly introduces your business and invites people to contact you for more information. Each person who contacts you should be placed on your lead list!
5. Send out a Press Release announcing your company. There are plenty of ways to send out press releases without spending a cent. What’s more, each press release will contain your contact information which means that the leads will come to you instead of you tracking them down!
6. Write some articles about your business and submit them to free article directories—the articles can have your website information on them and people who are curious about your business will visit your website and register their information to find out more about your company.
7. Networking. Many people go into MLM thinking that it is a great way to do business without having to do the “traditional” business building methods like marketing, sales and networking. This couldn’t be further from the truth! To really succeed and get free leads, you need to get out into your community and meet people. Each person you meet can then be turned into a lead!
8. Business Referrals both online and off can be great places to find free MLM leads. Your business network probably has a lot of potential clients that would be interested in your services. Create a reciprocal relationship where you can share leads!
9. Register your business with the search engines. Google’s small business center is free to use and can be a godsend in sending leads your way. When you register with the Google business center, your business will appear at the top of search results for your type of business when people do local searches. If you attach your website’s link to your listing, you won’t have any trouble generating free MLM leads!
10. Ask your current leads if they know of anyone else who might be interested in your services. The law of averages says that at if you ask every one of your leads who else might be interested in your business; at least a few of them will give you a few names, numbers or email addresses!
One of the best (and easiest) ways to generate MLM leads is to build a website devoted to your business. This website will feature an “opt in” page that encourages visitors to sign up to learn more about your business. This is how many MLM business owners generate their own leads. Of course, once you have built your site you need to make sure that people visit it. How do you do that?
While there are plenty of traffic boosters out there, one of the best ways to send traffic to your MLM site is to participate in forums! Find forums that reflect your target market and start typing!
The best way to generate leads and traffic by using forums is to be a regular participant. While you might be feeling a little desperate for traffic, it isn’t a good idea for your first post in a forum to be “Hi! Visit my site and learn how to make $$$!” or “Hi! I have the products you need! Visit my site for more info!” Most forum users have trained themselves to skip over posts that look like blatant sales pitches.
Get involved in the conversations being had on the forums. If other forum users are interested in what you are saying, they will visit your site on their own simply because they are interested in you as a person. If your posts reflect a level of subject expertise not only will they visit your site, but they will probably opt in to learn more about what your MLM has to offer!
Forums are also a great place to meet leads “personally.” Most forums have a built in private messaging system allowing you to contact members individually. If you’ve noticed a fellow forum member’s posts, you can contact them and tell them privately how much you have appreciated their input and their comments.
Forums also offer you great free advertising space, also known as your member signature! Use your signature space to link to your MLM site and encourage people to take a look around.
Forums are often overlooked when it comes to MLM lead generation but the truth is that they provide you a great place to promote your business and generate leads!
Before I give you the overview, it’s important to remember why we’re writing these articles in the first place. We are not writing them because we love to write!
I mean, it’s great if you enjoy writing, but that’s not the focus. We ARE writing articles because we want web surfers to find our articles, enjoy our articles and THEN CLICK the link(s) we’ve provided in our Resource Box so they can come to our website and take action!
By “take action,” I’m referring to opting-in to our newsletter, downloading our free “teaser” report, visiting the affiliate site we’re promoting or BUYING what we have to sell!!!
Keep this in mind as you write each and every article!
OK, onto the “overview”…
Please note: Some of the concepts mentioned will “overlap” each other
How To Write Articles The Directory Editors Will Love
I’ve never seen anyone else mention this, but it’s important to note… It’s important to give Editors what they want as they hold the “keys to the castle.”
If they don’t like your article, or if they break the “Terms and Conditions” set by the directory, they won’t publish your article and all your effort will have been for not.
Here’s 7 tips to keep the Editors happy:
1. Submit good, “original content” articles (500-700 words long)
2. Make sure your titles and body content are keyword-rich
3. Don’t include “By: Author Name” in the title (save for Resource Box)
4. Make sure your article is informative… Not a sales pitch!
5. Format your article to 60 characters in width
6. Use a text editor to remove your word processor’s formatting
7. Let your text wrap naturally. Only use the [Enter] key after completing a paragraph. Leave an empty line between paragraphs.
Note: While 500-700 word articles are optimal, articles between 400-1500 words will be accepted by most directories.
How To Write Articles That Will Be Loved By Your Target Market
1. Write keyword-rich articles so they can be found by searchers
2. Do your homework to learn what problems your market has
3. Write interesting articles that give solutions to problems
4. Offer more information (for Free) in your Resource Box
Pro Tip: Internet Marketer, Jimmy D. Brown, coined a phrase that’s perfect for Article Marketing… Make your content “Useful but incomplete.” This way, they’ll need to go to your site to learn more about your “solutions.”
How To Write Articles The Search Engines Will Love
1. Write keyword-rich articles so they can be found
2. Make sure your articles are “original content”
3. Submit your articles to “authority sites” (sites with high PageRank)
4. Consider LSI (latent semantic indexing) when writing
Now, I’ll break it all down to “27 Tips Guaranteed To Give You A Leg-Up On Your Competition.” We’ve covered some of this info already, though much will be new.
27 Tips Guaranteed To Give You A Leg-Up On Your Competition
1. Make sure you’re submitting Original Content
2. Most Article Directories will NOT allow you to include any direct Affiliate Links, but this can be overcome by using Link Management software (see Resources section)
3. Editors like informative articles that share your expertise. Articles that include tips, strategies, how-to’s, case-studies, reviews, opinions and commentaries are well-received
4. Articles which are considered “hypey,” i.e. excessive self-promotion, a sales letter or even a press release won’t be accepted.
5. You must use decent English, i.e. spelling, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, etc. (It doesn’t have to be Shakespeare, just above average)
6. Punctuation rules: Include one or two spaces after a period but be consistent. If doing the “…” thing, ALWAYS include (3) dots. If separating something with a hyphen, use two (example; “- -“. Never include a space before a comma or period
7. Articles must not contain information the editors deem illegal, immoral or promoting hate or violence
8. Articles must not contain information deemed unethical by the editors. Check each directory if unsure, each has it’s own set of rules
9. You may not submit the same article twice to the same directory. Apparently, some authors were re-submitting articles after making only minor “tweaks” to them
10. The Title of your article should be in upper/lower case. It’s best to capitalize the first letter of each word, although you can choose not to capitalize “minor” words like “to,” “and,” etc. but that’s up to you
11. Don’t put quotes around your Title. Even though this is a good idea for the headline on your site, the editors don’t want them on your article’s Title.
12. Don’t put a period at the end of your article Title. If you do use any punctuation at all, say an exclamation point or question mark, use only one. The editors DON’T want… “Check this out!!!!!!”
13. No HTML coding is generally allowed in your Title… Don’t use it!
14. In order to get lots of traffic to your article, make sure you select proper keywords for your Title. Your most important keywords should be placed within the first 3-4 words of your title
15. Author name must include First and Last Name or First Initial, Last Name (note: Most directories allow the use of pen names)
16. You’re not allowed to include any type of title with your name unless it is of “Doctorate Level” (i.e. Dr., MD, PhD, etc.)
17. Article body should be 300-1500 words. Ideally, your articles should be about 500-700 words but anything in the 300-1500 range is OK
18. Do not repeat your Article Title & Author Name in the article body
19. While it’s allowed, you’ll find your articles get downloaded more if you limit the use of the words “I” and “me.” Readers are more interested in “What’s in it for me?” type articles than they are in knowing how great you are
20. You are typically allowed to use some HTML coding in the body text but this differs from directory to directory
21. Your body text should be formatted to be 60 characters per line. You should not have “hard breaks” between the lines of sentences. Hard breaks occur anytime you press the [Enter] key and are only allowed after the completion of a paragraph. (note: You should leave an empty line between each paragraph)
22. You can generally have up to (3) live links in your article body but these should be “resource” links and not point to sites you own.
23. Your Resource Box (or Bio Box), is the place where you can put self-serving links and a sales pitch. It should be about 3-6 lines long and should be written in the third person. (note: Generally you should include no more than two outbound links from your Bio). Also, write your bios in the “third person” as they look more professional and bring more traffic to your site(s)
24. DON’T use mailto: links or include an email address in your article. You can if you want, but plan on getting heavily spammed
25. Not all directories allow “anchor text” links but you should take advantage of this feature whenever possible. By “anchor text,” I mean the ability to hyperlink a Keyword Phrase back to your site. For example, you hyperlink the phrase “College Success” to point back to your site about College Success. This is powerful!
26. It’s highly recommended that you take the time to fill-in the “keyword” area of the article submission form as well as the “article summary” section. These two areas will help improve your chances of your article being found, so put a little thought into this. (I’d recommend you include 3-5 keywords/keyword phrases)
27. Lastly, make sure your articles are listed in the proper category and or sub-category. This makes it easier for Ezine Publishers and Webmasters to find your articles. This, in turn will greatly increase your article’s distribution
How to Get the Best leads to Grow Your MLM Business
Anybody who has ever done MLM before knows that most of the actual work lies in generating leads. There are a number of ways you can gather leads for your MLM business—you can buy a list, opt into a subscription at a lead generation site or, if you are really serious about your business, you can generate your own MLM leads. Here is the simple truth: if you want your MLM business to succeed, generating your own leads is the best way to make that happen. So how to do you get the best leads to grow your MLM business?
Anymore, it is almost impossible to do business (especially in the MLM arena) without a website. Make sure that you build a lead capturing page into your website so that people can sign up to learn more about what your business has to offer them. This website will save you time and money when it comes time to turn your list of leads into valuable business contacts.
In addition to a website that you can use to generate leads, you want to announce yourself to your local community. Hitting the pavement and meeting fellow business people in your target market will not only help you build a good business network, it will also help you generate valuable leads in your community. The best leads are the leads you can work with in person.
Always ask people if you can send them some information about your MLM business. Whether you are asking the people you meet as you go about your day or you are cold calling, people will appreciate that you asked them to be part of your lead list before just sending them materials. When you respect your leads before they are leads, you are more likely to turn them into profitable business contacts!
This probably sounds like Marketing 101 and that is what a lot of lead generation is, basic marketing and sales! Lead generation is something that every MLM business person needs to learn to do effectively and if you cut corners by buying leads or subscribing to a lead generation service, you will end up wasting most of your time. By generating your own leads you are halfway to turning those leads into customers or business referrals!
Knowing the difference between what to give prospective customers
and what to sell them is an important skill for your business.
The free content is what will bring new customers in and hopefully
make you the money you’ve been working so hard to earn.
There is a fine line to walk here when it comes to free products.
If you provide too little, you will not collect many customers.
On the other hand, if you give too much, you won’t make any money.
Free content is important so let’s review the benefits and the
line to walk.
Your business is built on a network of readers and customers. Free
content is the thread that ties your business’s network together.
As you get new customers, they will spread news of the cool stuff
they found on your website and grow their network.
Your credibility must be built before anyone is going to pay you
for anything. Fastest way to do that is through your free content.
If you can show your worth to new visitors, they will become customers.
Make sure your facts are specific and straightforward. If the
information you provide isn’t accurate, you will quickly lose
Avoid supporting common industry myths or make overly generalized,
all-encompassing statements that can’t possibly be true a majority
of the time.
Show your readers and viewers that you have a unique quality to
your content that makes you better than other websites in your
Share personal stories and relate to your audience. This will
increase your credibility and your conversion rates.
A lot of writers are too generic in their work. Be specific in both
story and fact. You want people to read your content and feel like
they know you and the business a little better. No one wants to
follow someone who writes in a clinical, boring, and impersonal
There is a risk factor in the mind of every customer when it comes
to any purchase. There are objections, problems, issues, and all
such things in your potential customers’ minds that make them say
“no.” Your free content should give them every reason to say “yes.”
The most critical thing is to give your customers a desire for
more. Be tantalizing. Be seductive. Overall, you want readers to
seek out more of what you have to offer. Give them a reason to
believe that ebook you wrote is worth the price.
Now that we’ve discussed how critical it is that you provide free
content, let’s move on to what you should keep safely backed by
monetary values. This content is the main course to follow the
appetizers you graciously provided for your newly loyal audience members.
The information you sell has to be valuable.
If you sell an ebook filled with information that is easy to find
through wikipedia, you will not have returning customers.
The information you sell should also be true to your personality
and the type of information your readers have come to expect
through your website.
The more followers you have and the more valuable information you
provide for free, the more likely readers will be willing to pay
Once you’ve established authority and trust with your readers, you
won’t have to work hard to “sell” because your loyal readers will
be looking to buy.
One thing to keep in mind.
You need to make the content you are selling easy to find and
easy to buy. It should be highly visible on your website, and it
should be included in calls-to-action.
You need to make sure your checkout is easy to use and working
properly at all times. It takes very little for online consumers
to change their mind about buying something.
As always with “should do’s” there are “should not do’s.”
Do not be overly complicated. People do not like working, so do
not make them work.
Do not complete everything. Leave cliffhangers and tantalizing
tidbits of information that will bring them back for more.
Finally, remember it is marketing your free content that will
lead readers to your money making content.
Learn how to get 1 Penny Clicks From Facebook Ads!
In this article I will show you how you can get cheap clicks from Facebook for literally pennies.
This article is not going to be on Fanpage promotion but will mainly focus on creating an effective ad campaign for your Fanpage and get thousands and thousands of “Likes” quickly.
In Fanpage Ad Secrets I will show you how to create your ad campaign and how to get cheap clicks from the word go. I will also show you the types of niches to target and how to create a profitable campaign until your page grows so big that it effectively becomes “viral” on its own.
No one is teaching you these methods and I am happy to say I will cut out all the fluff that you will find in other courses.
Picking the right niche
The first thing we need to do is see what niches we can focus on for our ad campaign.
If you want to get cheap clicks then you need to build a stream of Facebook pages that would be ideal to make money from – i.e. you need to pick the right niche.
Remember this course is not going to be on how to create profitable Fanpages as there is already a course I released about that. I will mainly focus on finding the right niche for your Facebook ad campaign and then profiting from that niche as a result of getting cheap clicks (lots of fans) in a short space of time.
The first thing to do is head over to Google Insights and see what is “hot” right now and people are actually searching for online.
Now when it comes to creating your Facebook page you have the option of either creating a page for products or simply a cause or something.
I highly recommend you create a page for a potential product you can promote and then simply take it from there.
For example, if you were to create a Facebook page on a certain style of clothing for women then it would go down well.
The first thing I would do is head over to Google Insights.
Google Insights is an excellent tool since it allows me to see what particular type of product or “trend” is hot in any part of the country.
So for example, if I wanted to see what was being searched for under “Products” over the last 30 days or 12 months then I simply filter out the relevant category.
So for example, if I was to focus on the “Beauty & Personal Care” category then I simply click the search button.
We can see a breakdown as to the types of products that are being searched for right now (over the last 30 days).
We can clearly see here that products such as “makeup” and “perfume” are very hot right now.
The women’s market is worth billions and billions of dollars and it is no surprise that these products are getting a lot of searches.
Another category I tend to focus on in Google Insights is the “shopping” category.
We can see here that stuff like “dresses” and “shoes” are getting a ton of searches right now on Google and people are always looking to buy these products.
It does not matter really as to the type of Facebook page you create. However, you should focus on creating a page that would able to attract a lot of visitors in a short space of time when you go about creating your Facebook campaign.
For example, take a look at the searches from the sub continental countries.
These markets are virtually untapped here in the UK and the beauty of these types of niches is that they are not very competitive on Facebook – but very profitable in the long-term (more on these later).
So the first thing I am going to do is simply guide you on how to go about creating a basic Facebook page for your ad campaign.
For the purposes of this example, I am going to create a Facebook page from scratch just to show you the power of my system.
(I will show you the exact Facebook pages I applied this strategy to and how I have thousands and thousands of fans as a result of my strategies).
Creating Your Page
Again I do not really want to go into this as this course is not about making money from Facebook pages but simply how to get targeted clicks for pennies.
However, for the purposes of this guide I am going to stick to creating a Facebook page from scratch and then setting up a campaign in front of your eyes to show you how I get cheap clicks.
As most of you probably know you can create a Facebook page by simply heading over to https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
(Tip – I would create a Facebook page I can potentially make money from in the long-term).
The ways you can make money from your Facebook page is by:-
Promoting CPA/Clickbank Offers
Use the Amazon Associates Program and promote Amazon physical products
Sell Adspace on your Facebook Page
Offer a Gig on Fiverr
Create other “similar” Facebook pages and create a collection of “Likes” on your Facebook page (more on this later).
For the purposes of this example I am going to go ahead and create a Facebook page on a popular movie called A Walk To Remember.
There are lots of DVDs on Amazon you can promote.
When it comes to naming your Facebook page you can either be simple or creative here. For the purposes of this example I am going to keep it simple.
Remember once your page gets over 25 fans you can change your Facebook name to a custom URL (which is great for SEO) – more on this later.
Once you have created your page and a decent image you then need to create an Ad campaign.
At the time of writing here is a screen shot of my page and the URL.
The next thing to do is click “Advertise Page” so we can get more likes to this page. The next thing you should see is a screen that looks like this (see below).
As you can see I have used a simple body. This body text relates to the ad. For example, “like” this page if you love XYZ product.
I always keep it short and sweet and I get the most click troughs this way.
Image is also important. I have used the image of a scene from the movie so the target market can relate to this.
The next thing you need to focus is the “Targeting” of the ad.
This is where things can get very interesting.
When people create their Facebook ad campaigns for their Fanpages they often target the three main markets – UK, USA and Canada.
However, did you know that the clicks for these countries have gone up considerably?
This means people are paying around $0.89 per click!
This not only uses your budget up a lot but also can exhaust your funds in a short space of time.
Instead I am going to focus on foreign traffic to get cheap clicks.
Now, I bet you are shaking your head there. How the hell am I going to make targeted sales if you target foreign traffic?
Well the key here is to take advantage of all the “cheap” likes you get from foreign traffic because the more likes your page has the better it ranks on Google!
In this case I am going to target the country Pakistan.
With the demographics I am going to target the WHOLE female population of Pakistan that are on Facebook.
This means there are going to be just over 1.4 million females who are going to potentially see my Ad.
And here is the good news…
These clicks are going to only cost me around 0.01 per impression/click!
As you can see if you set a CPM (Cost Per Impression) campaign then you are literally going to be paying pennies!
Do not be fooled by the “suggested bid” tool. This is just estimation as to how much this traffic will cost you.
So this means potentially you are going to be getting thousands and thousands of likes to your page for cheap, in a short space of time.
Here are just some of the pages I have created for this market which have literally more or less gone viral.
These pages were all created as a result of a Facebook campaign. I literally only spent pennies to get this amount of traffic.
One thing to note is that if the country you are going to target falls under UK, USA or Canada then do not target people in millions.
In this case you need to target people from the region of 50-80,000.
This is because if you target people in millions for these countries you will quickly blow your budget and will therefore, have problems with your ads. Not only you will end up spending a lot of money but you will have wasted your money.
Case studies of Fanpages (Penny Clicks)
Here is a Facebook page that was created by scratch for a client and it now has just over 32,496+ fans.
This market is pretty big and is aimed at women who like experimenting with Henna art.
This Facebook page is now the largest Mehndi (Henna Tattoo) page on Facebook and each time I run a campaign I can easily get 3000-4000+ fans overnight!
Remember, it does not matter where the fans are coming from. Since most of these fans from this page come from Pakistan and India the beauty of having a huge Facebook page is that fans from other countries will automatically end up joining!
The bigger your Facebook page is the higher the rankings on Google and the more people will join.
This does not mean you can neglect the UK, US and Canadian markets. These markets are just as important. However, if you truly want to take advantage of cheap traffic for pennies then this is exactly what you should be doing.
Here is a screenshot of some campaigns I ran for this page and you should see just how cheap the traffic is! You cannot get this cheap traffic from anywhere else.
As you can see each time I ran a campaign I had between 2-3 million impressions.
My best ad resulted in 20,033 clicks with a CTR of 0.58%, spending just 0.01 in CPM! I spent just £41.02 on traffic and managed to get just over 19,000 unique clicks. Here is the actual ad I ran (see below).
As you can see I targeted just over 1.3 million users but I went for a 16-45 age group – as a test if you have a specific age group your click through rate will generally by high.
Here is another page I created for a client, using the same techniques.
I only ran one campaign on this page and as a result of the success of the first page the client decided to create another brand and call it Fashion Craze.
We can see that this page has just over 1228 fans and it is growing on complete Autopilot.
We can see that if you “Like” other pages then traffic to them pages will automatically grow.
For example, the client asked me to create a stream of pages with the word “CraZe” at the end.
So for example, Bangle Craze and Makeup Craze were created WITHOUT running any Facebook campaign and already these pages have generated a lot of fans as a result of the success of the first page; and the fact that the pages are “liked” on the Mehndi Craze page.
Results of the “Walk to Remember” Facebook Page campaign
Going back to our “Walk to Remember” Facebook page here are the results of the campaign.
As you can see I have already 814 fans as a result of a campaign I set up last night.
Here are the stats of the Facebook campaign.
As you can see I have spent just over £16.74 and I am paying pennies for this traffic. This ad resulted in just over 1,155 clicks for nearly 1 million impressions.
This is pretty decent and just shows you how cheap and effective foreign traffic can be.
I have also managed to secure a custom username for SEO purposes. The bigger your Fanpage is the more chances it will end up showing on Google.
You can also experiment with this system by split testing your images. Brighter images will peak a lot of curiosity and interest and get lots of clicks.
Always make sure to keep the “body” text simple.
The simple it is the more likely you are going to be getting lots of clicks. Generally, when people “like” something on Facebook it is because they are passionate about the product/service.
In the next section I am going to go through the different countries and how you can dominate your market with lots of fans.
Countries you can target to get lots of Fans in a short space of time
There are a ton of countries that you can target and create campaigns for.
However, before you choose to create a campaign here is how I do my research to see what is “hot” right now in what country.
For example, head over to http://www.Likester.com and simply browse my country to see which type of product/brand is popular.
So for example, we can see that the following is popular in Pakistan in the Health/Beauty category.
And we can also see that the following movies are popular in this part of the world.
If we browse other countries such as Indonesia here are the following popular movies right now.
We can also see that Indonesians love the following books.
This means you can easily set up a campaign today, target this market and base your Facebook pages around these products/brands.
A tool like Likester enables us to see what are the latest fashion trends all around the world.
For example, we can see that the following fashion trends are hot right now in India.
Likester is excellent when it comes to giving us a rough idea as to what types of products and services you can build a Facebook campaign on.
Here is a breakdown of the rough estimation of costs per cpm you are most likely to expect from countries.
Cheap Traffic from “Top Secret Countries”
Austria – 0.15
Argentina – 0.04
Bangladesh – 0.03
Bulgaria – 0.07-0.08
India – 0.03
Pakistan – 0.02-0.03
Indonesia – 0.03-0.05
Mexico – 0.05-0.08 (This is huge)
Morocco – 0.04-0.06
Philippines – 0.04 -0.07
These are just a few countries where I am stealing a lot of cheap traffic from to my Fanpages. The beauty of some of these countries is that they have paypal .e.g india.
Imagine if you pitched a product to the Indian market and you was getting clicks for 0.02 per cpm??
There are also a lot of International CPA offers that you can market to these countries.
These countries are virtually untapped on Facebook and no one is really taking advantage of them.
There is virtually no competition for these countries at all on Facebook. This means you can dominate these countries easily and market appropriate CPA offers or products to these markets.
For example, if you have a Youtube video you can easily create a Facebook page, send traffic to the page and then send them directly to your welcome page with your video.
This is the beauty of getting cheap clicks for pennies!
I suggest now you go ahead and turn to the videos where I reveal lots of hidden secret tips on getting cheap penny clicks.
To Your Success!
Many books and articles are constantly being written about generating traffic to a website or blog. Much of the advice is decent and is very usefully for traffic generation. Most of it, however, is simply NOT for the “newbie” or someone just getting started in lead generation.
Why?, you might ask.
Where to start getting visitors to your website:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), viral software and other such mass-traffic techniques are somewhat specialized and are geared more toward the advanced user than the beginner. In my opinion, they should be addressed and used when you have the basics in place. Too many beginners get so caught up in the technical aspects of building a website itself that they seem to never actually start. Don’t do it.
Many Blogs, Forums, Informational sites, Sports sites, Cooking sites etc. get thousands of visitors per day simply because they have content that their audience want to read about. They are popular because of their content, not because they are able to trick the search engines into placing them near the top.
This is not any type of diatribe against SEO or other techniques, it is rather an admonition to get started on your marketing with the very basics of attracting visitors to your site. Later on, when the basics seem like old hat to you SEO and other techniques will make much more sense and you will be able to integrate them intelligently into your lead generation system.
The basics remain the same:
Put up your website or blog
Write or purchase some informative articles to put on your blog
Publish articles on article directories
Participate in forums and blogs
Add more techniques as you are able
Don’t let the technical stuff keep you from marketing. Remember, there is no magic button for marketing. Keep making progress one step at a time until you reach your goals. Then, teach your downline to do the same…
Anybody can buy an MLM lead listor buy a membership for a lead generation company. The problem with doing this is that it is, frankly, a complete waste of time! The problem with paid leads is that their generation is ethically gray at best.
Think of all of the spam you get in your inbox—most of that came from signing up for information from one company who then sold your information to as many companies as they could find. Paid MLM leads are often a result of the same process!
Why you want your own Leads List:
Sure generating your own MLM leads will be a lot more work, but this work will also yield a higher rate of return. Whether you are looking to build your downline or expand your customer base, generating your own MLM leads is the only way to go. Here’s why:
1. When you generate your own MLM leads you know that they are opting into your lead list voluntarily and that their information is correct (usually). You don’t have to worry about buying information that is old or outdated. What’s more, you know that they are interested in your business!
2. Generating your own MLM leads helps you to build relationships both online and off (depending on your lead generation methods). Building a relationship with your leads promises a far greater rate of return because your leads know who they are doing business with. When you build a relationship you are no longer a faceless newsletter or email. You are a person that they can trust!
3. When you generate your own MLM leads you are, in effect, building your business both online and off. The leads you generate will be more likely to refer even more leads to you through their own social and business networks! Your business can grow by leaps and bounds when you generate your own leads.
4. When it comes to customer leads, the leads you generate yourself are more likely to be repeat customers. Bought leads are usually people who are “just curious” or who will try your business for a day or two and then drop out. The leads you generate yourself are generated by your relationship with that person and that relationship is what will encourage your customers to keep sending their business your way.
The bottom line is this: you know what you are getting when you generate your own leads.
You know that the people opting in to learn more about you and your business are interested in you and what you are selling. You don’t have to worry about being yet another annoying phone call or ending up in someone’s spam box.
When you generate your own MLM leads you put a face onto your business—something that roughly ninety percent of your competition won’t bother to do.