Traffic Authority – Ride the Momentum of our Pre launch
check out my following video on getting in on the prelaunch of Traffic Authority and build momentum for our prelauch August 19th 2015
An internet traffic broker sells traffic to send to a customers website, sales funnel or capture page/s. This is how Google and Facebook made billions in sales. They call it PPC (pay per click) We sell traffic to the many people who desperately need it. We sell traffic packages from 170 clicks all the way up to 3,800 clicks.
If you want to know how to make money on Hubpages, then you need to understand what Hubpages is in the first place. Basically Hubpages is a place where you can publish anything and everything you want to share with the rest of the Web.
There are hubs on the medicinal uses of honey, hubs on the south beach diet and even hubs on why men wear dresses (yes, there is uncannily one such page). Hubpages operates pretty much like a blog, and you may even have more opportunities to earn revenue.
So, how do you make money on Hubpages? There are several ways of earning rewards on this powerful content-sharing site. Read on to find out how.
Once you have created your hub on Hubpages, you can earn from every click on the Google ads posted there.
If you want to get in on the money roll, then you need to set up your own adsense account. The great thing about this is that it’s totally free. You don’t have to pay any additional amount to build your own adsense account. Simply go to Google Adsense and follow the directions.
Applying for an account is just like creating your Google mail account. You just fill in the blanks in the form (like the name of your Web site, your name and address, etc.) and you’re good to go.
Now every time someone clicks on an adsense ad on your hub, you get 70% of the earning while 30% goes to Hubpages.
The first thing you do is sign up with reputable affiliate programs related to the topic of your hub. They will then provide you with your affiliate link and other promotional materials to use in promoting the affiliate product.
And since a lot of their target consumers spend a considerable amount of time on the Internet, you won’t run out of these ad placement-hungry affiliate programs anytime soon.
Do you spend a lot of time browsing items on Amazon or on eBay? If your answer is an affirmative yes, then making money on Hubpages will practically be a no-brainer for you.
As usual, you need to sign up with these two websites to get in on the money roll. In Amazon, you can reportedly earn up to 15% in referrals by advertising Amazon products. This program is called the Amazon Associates Program.
The concept is simple: advertise an item on your hub, wait for people to click on the link and you earn up to 15% when they buy from Amazon.
There are several ways to advertise Amazon products on your page. You can either insert a hyperlink or a banner in your hub, build an aStore or insert an Amazon widget in your page.
The good thing about this is that you can customize the way these ads look on your hub. One of the nicest widgets you can use, for example, is the Amazon wish list widget. It’s basically a visual wish list that doesn’t only tell visitors about the kind of person you are, but also entices them to click on the link.
The more people who visit your hub, the more chances you have to make money on Hubpages. So before starting your own hub, choose your topics carefully! Do proper keyword research.
Some topics attract more people than others. Right now, a lot of people are into self-improvement, so perhaps you can invest your time and effort into creating “how-to” articles on your hub.
Once you’ve set up your account, don’t forget to update it once in a while. Leaving your hub stagnant is not exactly the best way to attract visitors to your hub.
Books and short courses dedicated to Internet marketing are quite accessible. If you want to know how to make money on Hubpages or on any other website, it won’t hurt for you to go all in. By investing in these resources, you get a more in-depth perspective on the tips and tricks to earning money online.
Constantly updating yourself also helps. There are plenty of blogs and forums out there that cater specifically to Internet marketing. Make it a point to read about the latest online strategies.
Learning how to make money on Hubpages is easy. Even someone who has a full-time job can easily set up a Hubpages account and earn a little extra on the side. The more popular your hub is, the greater the chances of people clicking on the links you have scattered across your page. Now that you know how to make money on Hubpages, what else are you waiting for?
If you are not using YouTube and videos to help build a customer base, then you are missing out on a lot of customers. Some people like to read instructions and some people hate it with a vengeance. The latter are the people you need to target with videos.
How many times have you seen somebody try to assemble something using written instructions that come with the product? How many times have you seen the anger and frustration that goes with it? Maybe it was you.
A lot of people get frustrated with the written word; they need to watch and hear step-by-step instructions instead of just read them. If you can make a video for one of your products and give people an easy-to-follow visual demonstration, you will get a lot more customers and establish a great reputation for being the go-to person in that niche.
Here is a step-by-step formula for creating instructional videos. Some of these steps may seem very obvious, but leave one out and the videos might not turn out to be as good as they could actually be.
The beginning of anything is always an idea. No matter what kind of niche you are in, you can create some kind of instructional video to demonstrate how to get something done, fix a problem or try something new.
Thousands of potentially new customers go to YouTube and many other video sites every day. They want to buy a product, but they simply do not understand how to use it. Some people need to be shown what the product does and how it works before they will even consider buying it. These are the people you’re going to target.
You should do some research and find out what people in your niche need help with. In many cases, it can be something very simple that you have never thought of.
An example of this might be a dog-training site that you own. If you send out an e-mail to your customers and ask them what problems they are having with dog training, a lot of them might answer that they simply do not have the time. At this point you can consider making a video called ” How to find the time to train your dog”. Very simple and basic, however something that can lead to a lot of sales. How many of your customers are not buying the newest and greatest dog training book simply because they do not know how to find the time to train their dog?
You need to write out what you are going to video before doing it. This needs to be in a list form with a lot of bulleted notes.
You do not want to write something out and read it because people will know that you are reading from notes. Most people can’t stand it if they think you are just reading off of paper.
Write down a step-by-step guide of what you want to cover in your video and then make sub-points in bulleted form. This will help you stay on track without giving you notes to read.
You need to start rehearsing before you start taping and the best way to do this is in front of the mirror. Some people find it very hard to do this, but it is the only way to see how you are actually going to appear on camera.
Everything you say and do will be noticed by your audience. Every facial expression needs to be watched during your rehearsal and corrected if necessary. One small scowl out of place will turn your customers off.
Many times you may not even realize that you do such a thing. This is why it is important to practice in front of a mirror until you feel you’ve got it right. When you feel you’ve got it right, then on to the taping.
Don’t expect that the taping will be done in just one sitting. You are bound to make mistakes the first couple of times you start taping. You may mispronounce words, start laughing or just forget everything you’re about to say. This is natural and normal.
You may have to do some editing on the tape to cut things out and you may have to redo the taping a few times until you feel it is right. Take the time to make a good video and your audience will appreciate it.
When it is ready, send it up to video-sharing sites like YouTube, Metacafe, Revver, AOL, Google videos, Yahoo videos, etc. Use video submission software like Tubemogul to submit the video simultaneously to a variety of video-sharing sites, but make sure you read the terms of each site first before using any software. (Some of them prohibit the use of any mass submission software.)
Exposure to these video sites means traffic (lots of it if you do it right), and traffic means sales and income. If you need some help with this, you can outsource the work very easily to a freelancer.
Once you see how it easy it is to actually get your instructional videos up and running, you will be determined to do more. Don’t ignore this vital promotional tool simply because you have not done it before. You know that you are leaving customers on the table if you don’t present videos and keep up with the marketing times.
Facebook has quickly become the place to go for social networking. Every month, more than 100 million people log into their account at Facebook, which has made it become the largest social networking program out there. You can use this to your advantage and get some great customers by using the simple tips below.
You will be introducing yourself to old friends and new faces, which can easily become new clients for you. Your profile is actually part of your branding, so you need to sit down and first figure out what you want to achieve with Facebook.
Do you want to become known as an expert? Then let others know in your profile that you know a niche very well and are willing to answer any questions they may have about it. Do you want to be known as a product reviewer? You would then let others know that you have tried many things, and are going to talk about them.
You will need to include a picture of yourself. Don’t use one that makes you look goofy or silly, but pick one out that portrays the message you want to send.
Do you want to look like an expert? Well then, have your picture portray that. Dress and look like a professional in your field. If you are a doctor selling a medical guide to wellness, then for goodness sake look like a doctor. If you are a mother selling a scrapbooking book, look like one.
A picture tells a thousand words, and a lot of weight will be put on your profile picture, and any other photos you add to your Facebook site. Pick them out carefully, and leave out the party pictures.
Start by joining a few groups and then start asking people in the group to be your friend. If you do a few per day, you will quickly build up a list of friends that are interested in the same things you are.
It is important to start working on your list first before trying to make any sales. People are not looking for someone that tries to sell them something when you first meet. They will not appreciate a sales pitch right away. You need to be a lot more subtle than that.
If you have built up a highly targeted group of friends, it is obvious that they are interested in the same things you are; so no selling is really necessary. A better approach is a gentle guiding over to your site where they can then be sold.
It is not enough to just build up a big network and then leave them hanging. You need to work these people and get them back to your Facebook page.
You will have to do some interaction for this to occur. You will need to answer people’s requests and comments, and also get them to notice you and come to your page. The best way to do this is by updating your relationship status from time to time.
A news feed is sent to everyone in your group if you change this one status, since it is one that does not change too often. You will be more noticed if you make a relationship change, and you can start adding promotional material to your feed.
You can also send birthday wishes to members of your group, and write on people’s walls. If you log in to your Facebook account every day or two and simply spend 10 minutes contacting people, you will develop relationships.
You can become the trendsetter in a group of people by starting something new, or by holding a special event. You will be seen as a leader and will be able to collect followers.
The success of these two ideas will depend on the size of your friends list, and how well you have maintained and built up your relationships. You should always continue to build up your friends list so that you have a bigger pool of people to work with.
This makes your blog post show up on your profile page. It will also help to build up backlinks for your blog.
The bonus with this kind of setup is people will take you much more seriously if they see that you have a site dealing with your common interest. Most people don’t know the first thing about setting up a site, and have a lot of respect for people that have one.
Use these Facebook marketing tips to help get more visitors to your site, and to make more sales. The more exposure you can get to yourself and your products, the more sales you will make. It really is that simple.
I am about to show you how to increase your web traffic dramatically. If you are tired of beating your head up against a brick wall, then these tips will save you months of headaches.
Thank your lucky stars that over 200 million people access the Internet. When it comes to making money online, you can’t ignore the mere presence of 200 million people, no matter what you sell on the internet.
Say what you will, but if you’ve been online for any amount of time, you already know that getting the audience you want is a lot harder than it seems.
When the dust settles, you have search engines to submit to, links to make, banner exchanges to sign up for, e-mail databases to create, lists to post to, and I could go on and on.
It is absolutely vital that you think outside the box when you are designing a web promotion strategy. You see, the Internet provides a place for any and everyone to share, receive, and contribute information.
But here’s the real kicker…you have to know HOW to harness this traffic and give the people what they are looking for. Keep reading as we cut through the smoke and mirrors. You will walk away with a solid plan for increasing your web traffic.
No doubt about it, the Internet is a market of niches; and if you have the capability of appealing to one or more of these niches, you can become very successful.
Here’s the tip…the more obscure the subject, and the smaller the market, the less users you will get for your website.
With that being said, you goal here is to get people who are interested, and with money to spend, to come to your site and become loyal users.
It is a waste of time to market to people whose interests are different from what your website is promoting.
Consider this fact: If you goal is to make money, you want to bring to your website the types of people who are prepared to buy what you are selling. There is no need to reinvent the wheel here. Being everything to everybody will put you on the short end of the stick every time.
Let me ask you…who will benefit the most from visiting your site? If you can answer this question, you have your target market.
Direct your marketing efforts only towards that group people, and you will be able to get your foot in the door and start seeing some real profit.
By now, you are probably wondering just how to find your target audience. A good rule of thumb is to look for online communities, e-mail lists, discussion forums, and virtual communities in your niche.
Poke around different sites to see what is most important to them. What are their complaints? What problem keeps popping up that no one has solved? You’ll be surprised at just how much you can learn from this method.
In fact, if you do this early enough in the game, and on a consistent basis, your marketing strategy will develop right before your eyes.
If you really want to increase your web traffic immensely, then research your niche and spend as much time as possible studying how other website are conducting business. You can use any search engine to find websites located within your niche.
But that’s not all. Visit your competitor’s sites as soon as possible. What you can learn can help improvise the quality of your own website.
Read their content, follow the links on their website, check out and even order their products. See what their promotion techniques are, find out their search engine ranking, and more importantly – find out what group of people they appear to be targeting the most.
Pay close attention to those features that seems to gain a lot of usage. Do they blast free offers, give out discount coupons, offer free software, offer membership to a free newsletter, and do other marketing activities worth modeling?
The point here is to look at the big picture. What are they doing to add value to their site? Take notice of just how well they deliver. In fact, ask yourself if they over-deliver.
A word of caution here: Competitors site do change, and change often. It is to your advantage to check on these sites on a routine basis.
Stay ahead of the game and be flexible. Despite what you may have heard, consider getting on your competitors mailing list. This way you will know what they are offering when, and how much.
Get to know your competitors well. The more you know, the easier it will be for you to beat them to the punch and increase your web traffic
As you might have noticed, marketing messages are everywhere, and it is easy to get lost in the crowd.
I’m telling you, society has a short attention span. So, do whatever it takes to persuade them to your side – and do it fast.
For starters, your domain name is your signature. It is a great tool for catching your target audience’s attention. What it boils down to is making a good first impression.
Having your own domain name projects a professional image of your website. It tells the world you mean business. And, on top of that, it tells your niche that you have dedicated a space to serve only them.
And, just in case you are wondering, getting a domain name is really cheap.
The main thing here is to grab a name that stands out from the crowd – one that commands attention. Choose a unique word or short phrase. Something people will remember and can easily type into a web browser. Think of words that cause good feelings to stir and begin there.
My point is, make the domain as distinctive as possible because it is what people will use to come to your website.
All in all, you can run a successful business and garner the lion’s share of online traffic if you know where to begin. Where will you go from here?
In this article I will show you how you can get cheap clicks from Facebook for literally pennies.
In Fanpage Ad Secrets I will show you how to create your ad campaign and how to get cheap clicks from the word go. I will also show you the types of niches to target and how to create a profitable campaign until your page grows so big that it effectively becomes “viral” on its own.
No one is teaching you these methods and I am happy to say I will cut out all the fluff that you will find in other courses.
The first thing we need to do is see what niches we can focus on for our ad campaign.
If you want to get cheap clicks then you need to build a stream of Facebook pages that would be ideal to make money from – i.e. you need to pick the right niche.
Remember this course is not going to be on how to create profitable Fanpages as there is already a course I released about that. I will mainly focus on finding the right niche for your Facebook ad campaign and then profiting from that niche as a result of getting cheap clicks (lots of fans) in a short space of time.
The first thing to do is head over to Google Insights and see what is “hot” right now and people are actually searching for online.
Now when it comes to creating your Facebook page you have the option of either creating a page for products or simply a cause or something.
I highly recommend you create a page for a potential product you can promote and then simply take it from there.
For example, if you were to create a Facebook page on a certain style of clothing for women then it would go down well.
The first thing I would do is head over to Google Insights.
Google Insights is an excellent tool since it allows me to see what particular type of product or “trend” is hot in any part of the country.
So for example, if I wanted to see what was being searched for under “Products” over the last 30 days or 12 months then I simply filter out the relevant category.
So for example, if I was to focus on the “Beauty & Personal Care” category then I simply click the search button.
We can see a breakdown as to the types of products that are being searched for right now (over the last 30 days).
We can clearly see here that products such as “makeup” and “perfume” are very hot right now.
The women’s market is worth billions and billions of dollars and it is no surprise that these products are getting a lot of searches.
Another category I tend to focus on in Google Insights is the “shopping” category.
We can see here that stuff like “dresses” and “shoes” are getting a ton of searches right now on Google and people are always looking to buy these products.
It does not matter really as to the type of Facebook page you create. However, you should focus on creating a page that would able to attract a lot of visitors in a short space of time when you go about creating your Facebook campaign.
For example, take a look at the searches from the sub continental countries.
These markets are virtually untapped here in the UK and the beauty of these types of niches is that they are not very competitive on Facebook – but very profitable in the long-term (more on these later).
So the first thing I am going to do is simply guide you on how to go about creating a basic Facebook page for your ad campaign.
For the purposes of this example, I am going to create a Facebook page from scratch just to show you the power of my system.
(I will show you the exact Facebook pages I applied this strategy to and how I have thousands and thousands of fans as a result of my strategies).
Again I do not really want to go into this as this course is not about making money from Facebook pages but simply how to get targeted clicks for pennies.
However, for the purposes of this guide I am going to stick to creating a Facebook page from scratch and then setting up a campaign in front of your eyes to show you how I get cheap clicks.
As most of you probably know you can create a Facebook page by simply heading over to https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
(Tip – I would create a Facebook page I can potentially make money from in the long-term).
The ways you can make money from your Facebook page is by:-
For the purposes of this example I am going to go ahead and create a Facebook page on a popular movie called A Walk To Remember.
There are lots of DVDs on Amazon you can promote.
When it comes to naming your Facebook page you can either be simple or creative here. For the purposes of this example I am going to keep it simple.
Remember once your page gets over 25 fans you can change your Facebook name to a custom URL (which is great for SEO) – more on this later.
Once you have created your page and a decent image you then need to create an Ad campaign.
At the time of writing here is a screen shot of my page and the URL.
The next thing to do is click “Advertise Page” so we can get more likes to this page. The next thing you should see is a screen that looks like this (see below).
As you can see I have used a simple body. This body text relates to the ad. For example, “like” this page if you love XYZ product.
I always keep it short and sweet and I get the most click troughs this way.
Image is also important. I have used the image of a scene from the movie so the target market can relate to this.
The next thing you need to focus is the “Targeting” of the ad.
This is where things can get very interesting.
When people create their Facebook ad campaigns for their Fanpages they often target the three main markets – UK, USA and Canada.
However, did you know that the clicks for these countries have gone up considerably?
This means people are paying around $0.89 per click!
This not only uses your budget up a lot but also can exhaust your funds in a short space of time.
Instead I am going to focus on foreign traffic to get cheap clicks.
Now, I bet you are shaking your head there. How the hell am I going to make targeted sales if you target foreign traffic?
Well the key here is to take advantage of all the “cheap” likes you get from foreign traffic because the more likes your page has the better it ranks on Google!
In this case I am going to target the country Pakistan.
With the demographics I am going to target the WHOLE female population of Pakistan that are on Facebook.
This means there are going to be just over 1.4 million females who are going to potentially see my Ad.
And here is the good news…
These clicks are going to only cost me around 0.01 per impression/click!
As you can see if you set a CPM (Cost Per Impression) campaign then you are literally going to be paying pennies!
Do not be fooled by the “suggested bid” tool. This is just estimation as to how much this traffic will cost you.
So this means potentially you are going to be getting thousands and thousands of likes to your page for cheap, in a short space of time.
Here are just some of the pages I have created for this market which have literally more or less gone viral.
These pages were all created as a result of a Facebook campaign. I literally only spent pennies to get this amount of traffic.
One thing to note is that if the country you are going to target falls under UK, USA or Canada then do not target people in millions.
In this case you need to target people from the region of 50-80,000.
This is because if you target people in millions for these countries you will quickly blow your budget and will therefore, have problems with your ads. Not only you will end up spending a lot of money but you will have wasted your money.
Here is a Facebook page that was created by scratch for a client and it now has just over 32,496+ fans.
This market is pretty big and is aimed at women who like experimenting with Henna art.
This Facebook page is now the largest Mehndi (Henna Tattoo) page on Facebook and each time I run a campaign I can easily get 3000-4000+ fans overnight!
Remember, it does not matter where the fans are coming from. Since most of these fans from this page come from Pakistan and India the beauty of having a huge Facebook page is that fans from other countries will automatically end up joining!
The bigger your Facebook page is the higher the rankings on Google and the more people will join.
This does not mean you can neglect the UK, US and Canadian markets. These markets are just as important. However, if you truly want to take advantage of cheap traffic for pennies then this is exactly what you should be doing.
Here is a screenshot of some campaigns I ran for this page and you should see just how cheap the traffic is! You cannot get this cheap traffic from anywhere else.
As you can see each time I ran a campaign I had between 2-3 million impressions.
My best ad resulted in 20,033 clicks with a CTR of 0.58%, spending just 0.01 in CPM! I spent just £41.02 on traffic and managed to get just over 19,000 unique clicks. Here is the actual ad I ran (see below).
As you can see I targeted just over 1.3 million users but I went for a 16-45 age group – as a test if you have a specific age group your click through rate will generally by high.
Here is another page I created for a client, using the same techniques.
I only ran one campaign on this page and as a result of the success of the first page the client decided to create another brand and call it Fashion Craze.
We can see that this page has just over 1228 fans and it is growing on complete Autopilot.
We can see that if you “Like” other pages then traffic to them pages will automatically grow.
For example, the client asked me to create a stream of pages with the word “CraZe” at the end.
So for example, Bangle Craze and Makeup Craze were created WITHOUT running any Facebook campaign and already these pages have generated a lot of fans as a result of the success of the first page; and the fact that the pages are “liked” on the Mehndi Craze page.
Results of the “Walk to Remember” Facebook Page campaign
Going back to our “Walk to Remember” Facebook page here are the results of the campaign.
As you can see I have already 814 fans as a result of a campaign I set up last night.
Here are the stats of the Facebook campaign.
As you can see I have spent just over £16.74 and I am paying pennies for this traffic. This ad resulted in just over 1,155 clicks for nearly 1 million impressions.
This is pretty decent and just shows you how cheap and effective foreign traffic can be.
I have also managed to secure a custom username for SEO purposes. The bigger your Fanpage is the more chances it will end up showing on Google.
You can also experiment with this system by split testing your images. Brighter images will peak a lot of curiosity and interest and get lots of clicks.
Always make sure to keep the “body” text simple.
The simple it is the more likely you are going to be getting lots of clicks. Generally, when people “like” something on Facebook it is because they are passionate about the product/service.
In the next section I am going to go through the different countries and how you can dominate your market with lots of fans.
Countries you can target to get lots of Fans in a short space of time
There are a ton of countries that you can target and create campaigns for.
However, before you choose to create a campaign here is how I do my research to see what is “hot” right now in what country.
For example, head over to http://www.Likester.com and simply browse my country to see which type of product/brand is popular.
So for example, we can see that the following is popular in Pakistan in the Health/Beauty category.
And we can also see that the following movies are popular in this part of the world.
If we browse other countries such as Indonesia here are the following popular movies right now.
We can also see that Indonesians love the following books.
This means you can easily set up a campaign today, target this market and base your Facebook pages around these products/brands.
A tool like Likester enables us to see what are the latest fashion trends all around the world.
For example, we can see that the following fashion trends are hot right now in India.
Likester is excellent when it comes to giving us a rough idea as to what types of products and services you can build a Facebook campaign on.
Here is a breakdown of the rough estimation of costs per cpm you are most likely to expect from countries.
These are just a few countries where I am stealing a lot of cheap traffic from to my Fanpages. The beauty of some of these countries is that they have paypal .e.g india.
Imagine if you pitched a product to the Indian market and you was getting clicks for 0.02 per cpm??
There are also a lot of International CPA offers that you can market to these countries.
These countries are virtually untapped on Facebook and no one is really taking advantage of them.
There is virtually no competition for these countries at all on Facebook. This means you can dominate these countries easily and market appropriate CPA offers or products to these markets.
For example, if you have a Youtube video you can easily create a Facebook page, send traffic to the page and then send them directly to your welcome page with your video.
This is the beauty of getting cheap clicks for pennies!
I suggest now you go ahead and turn to the videos where I reveal lots of hidden secret tips on getting cheap penny clicks.
To Your Success!
How to Get 10,000 REAL Youtube Views In A Week
Plus Add 1000’s of Subscribers in the Process!
So you wanna get 10,000 REAL views on your Youtube video! Great! This ebook will show you 14 surefire ways to explode your views and subscriber count in a short time.
There are many reasons why you may want more views to your videos. It could be that you’re in business or just simply want to be famous. Whatever it is, video is the greatest promotion tool on the net.
You can leverage the power of video to get people’s attention and win customers and fans. This guide will help you get more views and subscribers to help build your fan base.
In order to get 10,000 views, there are many factors that come into. There is usually not just one factor alone that will be responsible for your video getting 10,000 views alone.
For the most of us Youtubers, your views will come from all over the web, not just from one source.
Some will come directly from YouTube and some will come from other sites so be willing to spread your efforts and you will get the views you’re chasing. Remember, the more effort you put in, the more you get out.
If you can make a totally awesome video that goes viral like the Ken Block Gymkhana videos or have some kind of famous, cute, funny person or big breasted woman starring in your video, your job of getting people to view and share it is going to be easy!
1. Be as descriptive and cool as possible when writing your title for your video.
Youtube and humans can’t tell what is actually in your video before they watch it, so you have to let them know as best you can with your title. The words in your title determine how Youtube lists your video in the search results when someone performs a search.
And not only the Youtube search results look at the words in your title, but also Google and other search engines will list your video according to the “keywords” in your title. Usually, one or two word titles are not enough and seem boring and don’t give a clear explanation to the viewer. Instead of writing “soccer” as the title, write a more detailed one such as “Playing Soccer at Garden Square Stadium”. Another point is the capitalize the first letter of every word in the title. This makes it stand out more so people are more likely to click on your video over someone else’s.
And don’t be afraid to get a little creative when you write your video title. An interesting title will get a lot more clicks than a boring title. Just make sure you still are detailed in the description and not be misleading.
2. WRITE A “DESCRIPTIVE” DESCRIPTION
Along with a descriptive title, your video description should contain descriptive words to explain your video even more. Your description doesn’t need to be very long. On average just a paragraph or two explaining the contents of your video and any details about it you want viewers to know about it. Also, you should try to contain your “keywords” (words that when people search for will find your video) in this area. www.DownloadPLRProducts.com Page 6 Adding “keywords” into your description (as with the title) is very important for your video coming up in the search results. If you have the same keywords as you title, then Youtube will know that your video is definitely about “your keyword” e.g. “playing soccer” “garden square stadium”. A bit of a ninja tactic with your description is that you can add your website URL (address) and it will turn into a clickable hyperlink. Just make sure it starts with http:// and it will be clickable. This is only if you want people to go to another page after watching your video so if you don’t have a website of your own, you don’t need to worry about this.
3. ADD KEYWORDS IN YOUR TAGS
Again on the topic of Keywords, you’ll see when you go to upload your video, a field where you can add tags or keywords. These are also used to find and list your video in the search results when a user goes to search. So again, you’ll want to add as many relevant keywords in here that you want. You don’t need to go overboard here. A good number is about 5 to 10 keywords. Anything more than that and you’ll look spammy.
Youtube tells you that you can separate your tags with spaces. For example, if you type in the tags field like this: play soccer garden square stadium; you will get 5 different keywords.
But what if your keyword is more than one word.. or a string of words?
e.g. “garden square stadium”
Here’s a trick to get a multi-word keyword show up as a single keyword.
If you type your keywords between quote marks, like this: “twitter marketing” “make money” “mlm lead system”; then you’ll get groups of words that will end up as single multi-word tags.
This whole thing about “keywords” and “tags” and getting your video to show up in the top of the search engines (youtube and google) is related to the big picture of internet marketing and SEO (search engine optimization). Internet marketers are making a killing with their videos so if you want to learn how get a piece of that action with #1 rankings for your videos check out this nifty piece of software called Video Shadow.
This software lets you find the exact keywords you can use to get your videos ranking in the #1 position and also uncovers the tactics used by competitors so you can beat them at their own game. If you’ve got a business or just want a way to make some money on the side, video marketing is the way to get people’s attention and it’s only going to get bigger. You can use Video Shadow to help you get the advantage and beat everyone else to the top position the easy way.
If you haven’t got any Twitter followers, you can manually search around an follow people who are into the same thing as you and hope they follow you back or you can use a service like Twittollower which will automatically find and add followers to your Twitter account.
After you’ve uploaded your video with a good descriptive
title, description and
added your tags, now it’s time to share it with the world.
The first choice for most people these days is Facebook and this is the first place
I’m going to recommend to you to go and share your video.
There are four main places to share Youtube videos on Facebook:
1. Your own wall
2.Your page’s wall (if you don’t have your own page yet, go and create one!
it’s free and easy to do)
3.Wall’s of pages that are related to your video (remember not to spam -
make sure the people are going to like your video)
4. Directly with friends via a message
When you share the link to your video on a wall or in a message, it usually comes
up with a thumbnail of your video. If it doesn’t, refresh the page and paste the link again until the thumbnail comes up. Videos without a thumbnail won’t get watched!
The next best place to share your video is on http://twitter.com
If you haven’t got a Twitter account yet, go and get one. It’s free to join and it’s easy to make friends and get “followers” who are interested in the same stuff as
you. The good thing about Twitter is that it’s just another avenue for you to share your video and things (e.g. cool videos) get shared around on Twitter like it’s nobody’s business.
If you haven’t got any Twitter followers, you can manually search around an follow people who are into the same thing as you and hope they follow you back or you can use a service like
Twittollower which will automatically find and add followers to your Twitter account.
5. GET AS MANY LIKES AND COMMENTS AS POSSIBLE
One other factor that plays a role in where your video will rank in the search results in Youtube and Google is the number of likes and comments your video has received. The more you have, the more ‘important’ your video looks to Youtube and Google. Naturally, if your video is good and people like it, they will comment and give it a thumb up without any effort on your part. If your video is a little controversial, funny, sexy or cute, the chance of them commenting or rating it goes up.
To boost the chance of people commenting on your video and liking it is to just simply ask your viewers to do so. You can use a frame at the end of anywhere in your video or add an annotation that says “Like this!” or “Please comment!”. Just like the Bible says, “ask and ye shall receive.” It never hurts to ask. If you are too lazy to ask for comments or make a video that could be shared virally, you can still get comments, likes and views on complete autopilot with the automatic video marketing software Tube Toolbox. This software will take care of your video views and likes while you sleep. If you haven’t check it out yet, download it and try it for free!
6. MAKE YOUR VIDEO A “VIDEO RESPONSE” TO A POPULAR RELATED VIDEO
This is how you can leach views/viewers from other videos that are popular and getting a lot of views. To post a video response, you just put your cursor in the comment box of that popular video and click your mouse. On the right of the box you’ll see “Create a video response” appear so click that. Then you’ll be able to choose one of your videos as a video response to the popular video. This doesn’t always work because some Youtubers manually approve video responses so they might reject yours if they don’t like it. If your video does get approved, a thumbnail and link to your video will appear under the popular video and be seen by all who view it. Note that you can only use 1 of your videos for 1 video response, so if you thought you could use your 1 video to add video responses to every video you come across, sorry but you can’t do that. If you upload the same video several times with different title, keywords and description, you can add each one as a video response. This method can give you a whole lot of free views very quickly if a video you’ve responded to goes viral and gets a lot of views.
7. MAKE YOUR VIDEO GO VIRAL
I mentioned in the introduction of this report that if your video is extremely cool, i.e. has someone famous, extremely lucky, a girl with big boobs, someone who is stupidly funny or cute, it will go viral and get thousands, even millions of views by itself. In other words, it needs to have “entertainment value”, because that’s what 99% of the people on Youtube (and the whole internet) are there for – entertainment. In this rare case that is does go super viral, it doesn’t matter about your title, description or keywords. People are going to be sharing it and it will spread like wild fire. Unfortunately, not everyone can produce videos that go viral like some of the ones you and I have seen. In most cases, those videos contain things that just happen by chance and the guys behind the camera were lucky enough to “catch it on tape”. They are seldom planned.. But sometimes they are.
I’m betting if you were around online in 2010, you would have seen the Mentos and Diet coke experiment videos. Catching ontop a craze like this and making a video about it can end up with a lot of views! While we can’t always be lucky enough to have our cameras ready when a girl fight breaks out or when a horse swings and throws a ball at you, you can make your videos clever and entertaining. If you really want your video to go viral, you can make it happen, it just needs some prior thought and planning. Incorporate these things in your video and you have a better chance of it going viral. Funny e.g. parody Stupid Rare talent Extreme Controversial Helpful e.g. “How to” tutorial Professional e.g. HD, high quality, professional production Original Sexy (it’s true.. sex sells) These are the common elements you’ll find in most viral videos. I’m not saying to use all these in the same video, but if you can make it funny and a bit controversial.. Maybe even a little sexy, then you stand a good chance of people going crazy over it and reaching a bigger crowd.
8. GET SUBSCRIBERS TO YOUR CHANNEL
If it’s numbers you’re after, then getting subscribers is the sure-fire way to guarantee you get views to your videos. The main benefit being that whenever you upload a new video, all of your subscribers will see your new video’s thumbnail when they log in next time to Youtube. If you have 10,000 subscribers, then straight away you almost have a guaranteed 10,000 views in the bag without doing anything. But the hard part is that we all start with ZERO subscribers and build up. So how do you get subscribers?
First of all it’s pretty hard to get subscribers if you don’t have many videos. Usually, people will subscriber after they check out a few of your videos and decide “hey, this guy makes cool videos.. I want to watch more!” The more videos you have uploaded and live on your channel the better. Keep your videos all related to one topic. Consistency is key. If you have videos about all types of things, like scenes of a basketball game you’re in or a video of a family BBQ, it’s not going to get people to like your channel. That’s why there is the sports channel, the movie channel, news, documentaries, MTV all on separate channels on normal TV. There is a reason why those corporate TV stations don’t mix genres. And again with the “entertainment value” factor, your videos need to be entertaining or you just won’t be able to keep your viewer watching – or even think about subscribing.
The best way though to get subscribers, even if your video is just average and that is to ask viewers to subscribe. Just like asking for your viewers to LIKE your video or comment, you can ask them to subscribe. A few of the more popular Youtubers use a Jingle in their videos that are catchy and get people to subscribe. It’s easy to think up a little jingle or a cool catch phrase to add at the end of every video you make. If you’re not real creative when it comes to jingles or catch phrases, a simple request to “subscribe” is effective. Remember, if you don’t ask you may never get any subscribers and there is no harm in asking! Unfortunately, getting subscribers can be a bit challenging. If you want to take the easy way out and get subscribers and likes all without lifting a finger, then you should check out and try the automatic TubeToolbox software for free.
9. USE LINKS TO YOUR OTHER VIDEOS IN ANNOTATIONS
This is another trick that big time Youtubers do to really ramp up their video views. They use Annotations to link to their others videos. Sometimes, they link to several videos from one video. You can use them too. They are simple to do. Just create an annotation after your upload and your video goes live. Then you can go back and “edit” your video and insert your link(s) to your other video(s) by adding them in annotations. You can add annotations to show all the way through your video, at the end or at any time and for any length of time. It’s up to you when you want to use them. If you have ever followed a Youtuber’s videos that use annotations to link up all their videos, you would have found yourself caught in a “web” of their videos and be on the 10th video in a row from them without you even noticing. So it really does work.
10. POST YOUR VIDEO TO YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE
If you have a blog or website that gets lots of visitors, you can easily boost your views by placing your video on there. If you don’t have a website yet, why not? There are plenty of places to create free websites online such as http://blogger.com and http://weebly.com There are many benefits of having your own website, especially if you own a business or want to gain a following online. If you want to get a website of your own up and running online that is not hosted on another website like the ones I mentioned above, you can do that too but there are some costs involved. For instance, you’ll need to register a domain name and get website hosting (average cost of around $60/yr). It can be a little daunting to put together a website from scratch if you’re a beginner to websites, but luckily there is plenty of information on the web on how to do it all such the Newbie Start Up Guide ebook which makes things easy for you. Once you’ve got your website up and running, it’s easy to post your video. Just find your Embed code and do a quick copy and paste, publish your page and it’s live! Here’s a cool tip: If you have some social site share buttons like http://sharethis.com on your web page, then people can share it right there without leaving your web page.
11. POST VIDEO ON FORUMS
Are you a member of an online forum? There is an online forum for just about any hobby, sport or group with the same interest. If you’re into extreme sports like Downhill Mountain biking or base jumping, there are several online forums full of people who love it just like you. These forums have 1000’s of active members who are keen to check out new and exciting videos, and you can easily get their eye balls by simply posting your video to a new or popular thread. Just make sure you are posting your video in a related forum. Don’t post your “how to make money online” in a snowboarding forum. That’s just not cool. No one likes spam, so don’t post anything that will annoy people.
Because forums are full of real people, and they are usually in the forum a lot, they can smell a rat (or spammer) from a mile away. If your video is pure entertainment, then it’s fine to post it in any related forum you are a part of. But if your video is just an ad to get people to go to a site somewhere or buy something, you (and the forum members) won’t be a happy camper. If you’re not a member of any online forums, go out and search for some and join them. To find an online forum where there are similar people with the same interests as you, just do searches like this in Google: “Your hobby/topic” + forum You’ll get a list of all the popular and active forums. Of course, make sure it is active.
You won’t have much fun (or get people to watch your video) if the forum is dead. Also, make sure the forum isn’t full of spam, because sometimes they can get taken over with spam and that is not where you want to be. Cool tip: Put your link to your video or website or YouTube channel in your Signature file. You can edit your Sig in your forum account and most forums let you put anything in there (like images or big clickable text)… add something that catches the eye.. As long as it’s not too big or spammy.
12. SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO TO OTHER VIDEO SHARING SITES
Youtube isn’t the only video sharing site on the web. Sure it is the biggest but there are hundreds of others out there that you can tap into for even more views. Some popular “mainstream” ones include http://metacafe.com http://dailymotion.com http://viddler.com http://vimeo.com http://blip.tv http://veoh.com Then there are a heap of other ones related to other topics like for comedy or stupid videos there is http://break.com http://www.ebaumsworld .com/ and many more. For “How to” videos, submit to http://www.howcast.com/ and http://videojug.com There are video sharing sites for other “niche” topics like extreme sports, music and dancing etc. To find video sharing sites for your topic, just do a search in Google again for “your hobby/topic” video sharing e.g. search for “hunting video sharing sites” In these videos, you can also promote your videos on Youtube and your Youtube channel.
You can add it as a scene in your video or put your link to your Youtube video/channel in the description area. It can be pretty hard, boring work to submit all your videos my hand to multiple video sharing sites, so you may want to consider investing in some software like Traffic Geyser to automate it as much as possible. Traffic Geyser can submit your video automatically to around 35 video sites at once. So it will save you a lot of time. It can also provide you with more services than that. If you’re a podcaster, it can submit your podcasts to multiple directories as well as do many other things. Traffic Geyser is not free however, and unfortunately there are no free multiupload services that I could find. But you can try http://heyspread.com/ which will let you submit your videos to multiple sites on a “pay as you go basis”.
13. PROMOTE YOUR VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
This is only if you are really serious about getting a lot of views and subscribers because it’s going to cost you a lot to of dough to promote your video on Youtube. https://ads.youtube.com/ This how Youtube Promoted videos works.. Upload a video of any length Target your video by keyword or category Decide where you want your ad to appear (search results, suggested videos) Set your own budget and bid price for your targeting options You can control your budget because you only pay when someone watches your video. Again, this is serious advertising we’re talking about here so only do this if you’re prepared to spend money to get views and subscribers. If you have a business or are a musician, actor, and comedian or have any skill you want to get seen, then this is a good way to get seen by millions fast.
14. BOOKMARK YOUR VIDEO(S) ON NEWS/SOCIAL BOOKMARKING SITES
After your video is uploaded to Youtube and any other video sharing site, or posted into a forum or on your site or other web page, you can go and submit those links to social bookmarking sites. This is just another way to share your video and get it out to the masses. It also increases your chances of your video appearing in Youtube and Google search results.
Each bookmark to your video or video page is a “backlink” and backlinks are seen as important in the eyes of search engines. The more backlinks a page has, the most it’s seen as important. Here’s a list of popular social bookmarking and news sites where you can submit your pages to: http://digg.com http://stumbleupon.com http://propellor.com http://reddit.com http://delicio.us http://fark.com http://www.slashdot.org/ http://www.friendfeed.com/ In order to submit to all these places, you’ll need to sign up and create a free account with all of these sites. Then you’ll have to go to each site and submit each link manually to them. This can be quite tedious and time consuming. Luckily there is a way to semi-automate your bookmarking submissions with the use of http://socialmarker.com The great thing is that Social Marker is free to use but it does take a fair bit of time to go through and submit your links. You need to have accounts at the sites and be logged in to the sites to use them. It’s still better than going to each site manually and submitting that way.
If you want a 100% hands-free social bookmarking solution, try http://socialadr.com . With SocialAdr, you simply submit your url (your video url or any web page) once and other people who are members of that site will submit it all around the web for you. There is a free version and a paid version if you just want to completely put your bookmarking and backlink building on complete autopilot. CONCLUSION Using a combination of all of these strategies, you will see your view counter spin up to the thousands and beyond in no time. It does take a little time and effort to first make a good video and then promote it, but you only get out what you put in. If you have an end goal in mind for wanting to share your videos, e.g. get more customers for your business, or build your fan base, or get members to your site video is a great way to go about achieving it. And the more views you get, the more business, fans, friends and followers you will get. So all that’s left now is to go out there, get off your butt and start following these steps!
This article will give you 120 social media profile concepts. You’ll have all kinds of ideas for different information to add to your social networking web page profiles. The more personal and professional information you give your prospects the more likely they will become your friend or followers and purchase your products. This kind of information can boost you credibility, authority, expertise and create rapport and trust with your leads.
1) You could add your age and your mental characteristics to your web site profile. Many people add their best habits and total net worth. A final point is you can add your favorite luxury car and yard game.
2) You may advertise the awards you won and your heritage in your social profile. Plenty of people advertise airports they traveled on and their biggest pet peeve. To close you might add your favorite lifestyle and word game.
3) You can air your best childhood memory and you physical characteristics to your forum profile. Various people list antiques they owned and the no. of years they worked as an employee. A last point is you should add your favorite leg exercises and words.
4) You might list the best choices you’ve made and workouts you’ve done to your member profile. Tons of people announce the appliances they owned and the years they’ve owned their business. In ending you could add your favorite law and winter sport.
5) You could announce your best college memory and wishes that came true to your follower profile. Some people author the bad habits they quit and their yearly career income. A end point is you can add your favorite language and wild animals.
6) You may author your best family vacation and about your neighbors to your chat profile. A number of people bring up beaches they’ve visited and the year they retired. To end you might add your favorite landmark and web site.
7) You can bring up your best friends and where your meant spouse to your networking profile. Certain people broadcast the best compliment they’ve got and their work stories. And finally you should add your favorite kid game and weather.
8) You might broadcast your best friends in college and what web site you often visit to your friend profile. Several people catalog boats they’ve owned and their work goals they’ve completed. In closing you could add your favorite joke and water sport.
9) You could catalog your best friends in school and weird things you’ve done to your blog profile. Numerous people add buildings they own and what music they listen too. And lastly you can add your favorite jewelry and visuals.
10) You may list your best memory as a children and the weight you’ve lost to your subscriber profile. Many people chronicle cabins they own and what movies they’ve watched. To finalize you might add your favorite investment and video game to it.
11) You can chronicle your best memory of your friends and your current weight to your messaging profile. Plenty of people comment on canyons they’ve visited and what magazines they often read. And to end you should add your favorite invention and vehicle.
12) You might circulate your best memory of your grandparents and weekend activities to your fan profile. Various people communicate cars they own and ways they’ve made money fast. In conclusion you could add your favorite indoor sport and vegetable.
13) You could comment on your best memory of your parents and your normal weekday activities to your web site profile. Tons of people compose celebrity parties they’ve attended and types of outsourcers they hire. And to conclude you can add your favorite indoor hobby and vacation activity.
14) You may communicate your best memory of your pets and wedding descriptions to your social profile. Some people convey cites they’ve lived in and the types of offline products they sell. To conclude you might add your favorite individual sport and vacation.
15) You can compile your best memory of your spouse and volunteer work you do to your forum profile. A number of people add the expensive clothes they own and trademarks they owned. A final statement is you should add your favorite ice cream and typical day.
16) You might compose your best physical features and vegetables you ate to your member profile. Certain people demonstrate clubs they’ve went to and things invested they’ve in. In summary you could add your favorite hotel and type of music.
17) You could construct your best vacation as a kid and values/moral ethics you have to your follower profile. Several people depict computers they’ve owned and subjects they’ve self studied. A last statement is you can add your favorite hot drink and type of movie.
18) You may convey your big tests passed and types of pets owned to your chat profile. Numerous people describe concerts they’ve attended and their savings account size. To close you might add your favorite home and tv shows.
19) You can craft your birth place and things you taught children to your networking profile. Many people disclose countries they’ve lived in and their salary amount. A end statement is you should add your favorite holiday and tv.
20) You might demonstrate your birthmarks and things you fixed to your friend profile. Plenty of people discuss countries they’ve visited and their resumes/applications. In sum you could add your favorite hobby and tricks.
21) You could depict your body fat percent and things you collected to your blog profile. Various people dispatch cruises they’ve taken and their religion. As a final point is you can add your favorite hip hop music and training.
22) You may describe your body tone and things you cherished to your subscriber profile. Tons of people display their current location and raises they’ve got. To finish up you might add your favorite healthy food and toy.
23) You can disclose your books you’ve read and things you are proud of to your messaging profile. Some people divulge dances they’ve went to and promotions they’ve got. As a last point is you should add your favorite gift and tool.
24) You might discuss your calories a day and tattoos to your fan profile. A number of people describe their relationship with their boss and promotional tactics they’ve used. To recap you could add your favorite games show and tip.
25) You could dispatch your characteristics of family members and step parents names to your web site profile. Certain people draft their relationships with coworkers and promises/secrets they’ve kept. As a end point is you can add your favorite game and therapy.
26) You may display your children characteristics and star sign to your social profile. Several people email their relationships with friends and their professional partnerships. Lastly you might add your favorite furniture and team sport.
27) You can distribute your children names and spouse occupation to your forum profile. Numerous people describe their relationship with their grandparents and product reviews they given or received. To sum you should add your favorite fruit and taste.
28) You might divulge your children occupations and spouse name to your member profile. Many people exhibit their relationship with rest of their family and problems they’ve solved. Finally you could add your favorite forum and talent.
29) You could docket your Chinese sign and spouse characteristic to your follower profile. Plenty of people explain their relationship with their spouse and positive thoughts they’ve used. In the end you can add your favorite food and take-out food.
30) You may draft your clothes sizes and sports you play to your chat profile. Various people expose themselves as a son/daughter and positive visuals they used. To highlight you might add your favorite flower and table top game.
31) You can email your collage and sports played in school to your networking profile. Tons of people describe themselves as coworker/employee and positive visuals they use. To recall you should add your favorite speaker and SUV.
32) You might establish your collections completed and spiritual beliefs to your friend profile. Some people describe themselves as a grand parent and their positive role models. To summarize you could add your favorite fiction book and subject/topic.
33) You could exhibit your college classes taken and social networks belong too to your blog profile. A number of people describe themselves as parent and positive changes they’ve made. To wrap up you can add your favorite feel materials and strategy.
34) You may explain your colleges went to and social goals completed to your subscriber profile. Certain people highlight dreams they’ve lived and politicians they’ve meant or made friends with. In summarization you might add your favorite fast food and stories.
35) You can expose your cosmetic procedures and snacks you’ve cut down on to your messaging profile. Several people identify the electronics they owned and physical obstacles they’ve overcome. To outline you should add your favorite fashion and stomach exercise.
36) You might express your date of birth and smartest person you’ve meant to your fan profile. Numerous people illustrate experiences that made them confident and phobias they’ve overcome. Last but not least you could add your favorite fantasy sport and stereo.
37) You could fashion your degrees earned and skin tone to your web site profile. Many people index experiences that made them laugh and fears they’ve overcome. Also remember you can add your favorite ezine and sports car.
38) You may file your describe personality and singer/musicians meant/friends with to your social profile. Plenty of people insert their family stories and personal obstacles overcome. My conclusion is you might add your favorite exercise equipment and sport to watch.
39) You can forge your donations you made and siblings/steps names to your forum profile. Various people introduce family/friends they’ve visited and people that have interviewed them. To sum up you should add your favorite exercise and sound.
40) You might form your elementary school and siblings occupations to your member profile. Tons of people issue forests they’ve visited and patents they own. In final analysis you could add your favorite events and soup.
41) You could formulate your extra activities in school and sibling characteristics to your follower profile. Some people jot down furniture they own and their outside activities. Last of all you can add your favorite errand and sport.
42) You may forward your extra-curricular activities in college and short term goals completed to your chat profile. A number of people key in golf courses they’ve played on and online businesses they’ve owned. One final issue is you might add your favorite environment and song.
43) You can highlight your eye color and sex to your networking profile. Certain people leak the high end animals they’ve owned and obsessions they’ve stopped. My last point is you should add your favorite electronic and software.
44) You might identify your eye sight and school awards to your friend profile. Several people list historical places they visited and number of testimonials they’ve gotten. One can conclude you could add your favorite ebook and social network.
45) You could illustrate your famous autographs got and scholarships/grants earned to your blog profile. Numerous people log in home decorations they’ve bought and their number of paid members. A final point is you can add your favorite DVD and snack.
46) You may index your favorite college profession and sacrifices you made for someone to your subscriber profile. Many people write the home services they’ve bought and number of outsourcers they use. To close you might add your favorite drawing and smells.
47) You can insert your favorite game and romantic things you’ve done to your messaging profile. Plenty of people record their home town and the number of friends/followers they have. A last point is you should add your favorite dog and skill.
48) You might introduce your favorite playground equipment and romantic things done to you to your fan profile. Various people mention how their employees would describe them and number of franchises they own. In ending you could add your favorite doctor and singer.
49) You could invest in your favorite school subjects and professional obstacles overcame to your web site profile. Tons of people note how they celebrated birthdays and their number of employees. A end point is you can add your favorite dinosaur and shoes.
50) You may issue your favorite subjects and professional help you had to your social profile. Some people offer how they maintained their weight and the number of bestselling products they have. To end you might add your favorite diet food and seminars.
51) You can jot down your favorite teacher and prizes won to your forum profile. A number of people paste how they manage pain and their number of back links. And finally you should add your favorite diamond and self help ebook.
52) You might key in your first name and prayers that were answered to your member profile. Certain people pencil in how they persuade people and the niches/markets they are in. In closing you could add your favorite desert and secrets learned.
53) You could launch your fears you overcome and political views to your follower profile. Several people point out how they relaxed and the newspapers they are mentioned in. And lastly you can add your favorite affiliate contests won and season.
54) You may leak your fears you’ve overcome and piercings to your chat profile. Numerous people post how they saved the environment and they natural disasters they overcome. To finalize you might add your favorite decade and sculptures.
55) You can list your financial disasters you survive and pet names to your networking profile. Many people present how they sleep well and the most successful product they’ve launch. And to end you should add your favorite date and school.
56) You might log your financial phobias you overcome and personal things been elected for to your friend profile. Plenty of people promote how they solved problems and the most annoying things to them. In conclusion you could add your favorite dances and scary movie.
57) You could manifest your first spouse date and personal goals completed to your blog profile. Various people provide how they stayed motivated and their monthly income. And to conclude you can add your favorite dance and sandwich.
58) You may manufacture your first spouse kiss and people you’ve help to your subscriber profile. Tons of people publicize how they stayed organized and money you’ve won. To conclude you might add your favorite culture and salad.
59) You can market your friend characteristics and people you trust to your messaging profile. Some people publish how they stay sanitary and their memorable advice. A final statement is you should add your favorite craft and romantic date.
60) You might mention your friend names and people you respect to your fan profile. A number of people put cross how they stayed self confident and their media mentions. In summary you could add your favorite course and rock music.
61) You could note your friend occupations and parents/step names to your web site profile. Certain people put together how they’ve stopped negative emotions and their media appearances. A last statement is you can add your favorite country music and restaurant.
62) You may offer your funniest person you meant and parents occupations to your social profile. Several people put up how they stopped negative thoughts and the marketing techniques they used. To close you might add your favorite country and resource.
63) You can organize your gifts you bought kids and parents characteristics to your forum profile. Numerous people recite the jewelry they’ve owned and major skills they’ve learned. A end statement is you should add your favorite contact sport and report.
64) You might paste your gifts you’ve given and paranormal beliefs to your member profile. Many people recommend the lakes they’ve visited and magazines they’ve been published in. In sum you could add your favorite computer game and relaxation activity.
65) You could pencil in your gifts you’ve received and motivational music listen too to your follower profile. Plenty of people record the landmarks they’ve visited and magazine they’ve had covers on. As a final point is you can add your favorite computer and recreation.
66) You may pitch your good habits you started and models meant/friends with to your chat profile. Various people owners reference the limos they’ve traveled in and loans they’ve got. To finish up you might add your favorite commercial and recipe.
67) You can point out your grades you got in college and mistakes/errors you learned from to your networking profile. Tons of people register the motorcycles they’ve owned and the kinds of employees they hire. As a last point you should add your favorite comedy show and quote.
68) You might post your grades you got in school and miracles that happen to you to your friend profile. Some people release the mountains they’ve visited and the kind of outsourcers they use. To recap you could add your favorite color and public speaker.
69) You could prepare your grand children characteristics and miracles that happen to your blog profile. A number of people relinquish the museums they’ve visited and the jobs they’ve had. As a end point you can add your favorite college and politician.
70) You may present your grand children names and mental obstacles overcome to your subscriber profile. Certain people remark on the neighbors they’ve had and their job responsibilities. Lastly you might add your favorite cold drink and podcast.
71) You can promote your grand children occupations and mental business problems overcome to your messaging profile. Several people render their normal bed time and their investment income. To sum you should add your favorite coffee and plant.
72) You might provide your hair color and memorable tips to your fan profile. Numerous people report their normal wake up time and their income from selling business. Finally you could add your favorite coach and pizza.
73) You could publicize your hair length and memorable stories to your web site profile. Many people reveal the number of products they sell and how they mentally attract money. In the end you can add your favorite club and picture.
74) You may publish your hair style and memorable quotes to your social profile. Plenty of people roll out their number of services and how they’ve helped the environment. To highlight you might add your favorite clothes and pick-up line.
75) You can push your health goals completed and memorable conversations to your forum profile. Various people say the off road vehicles owned and how their children would describe them. To recall you should add your favorite city and phrase/saying.
76) You might put cross your health problems you’ve overcome and limiting beliefs overcame to your member profile. Tons of people record their opt-in list size and hours a week they work. To summarize you could add your favorite chore and photo.
77) You could put together your height and insults you took constructively to your follower profile. Some people say outrageous things they’ve done and days they work a week. To wrap up you can add your favorite chat rooms and pet.
78) You may put up your heroic feats and inside activities to your chat profile. A number of people share the people in their mastermind group and hobbies they have. In summarization you might add your favorite cell phone and painting.
79) You can recite your high school and injures you overcome to your networking profile. Certain people show people that quoted you and their happy stories. To outline you should add your favorite CD and outside hobby.
80) You might recommend your how improve memory and improvements you’ve make to your friend profile. Several people sound about personal talents they learned and their favorite business quotes. Last but not least you could add your favorite cat and outfit.
81) You could record your how improved grades and illnesses you overcome to your blog profile. Numerous people spawned phones they own and famous people they’ve worked for. My conclusion is you can add your favorite casino and online videos.
82) You may reference your how long been married and how you’ve help people to your subscriber profile. Many people speak pools/hot tube they owned and famous endorsements they’ve got. To sum up you might add your favorite career and online hobby.
83) You can register your how many books own and how you thought positive to your messaging profile. Plenty of people speak about products they’ve offer and their famous customers. In final analysis you should add your favorite card game and online audio.
84) You might release your how many people you dated and how you saved time to your fan profile. Various people specify products they’ve invented and experts they’ve learned from. Last of all you could add your favorite car and Olympic sport.
85) You could relinquish your how many times married and how you celebrated reunions to your web site profile. Tons of people state radio shows they’ve been mentioned on and etiquette they’ve learned. One final issue is you can add your favorite candy bar and off rood vehicle.
86) You may remark your how many times you fell in love and how you celebrated holidays to your social profile. Some people state radio shows they’ve been mentioned on and drinks they’ve drank. My last point is you might add your favorite candy and number.
87) You can render your how much you can lift and how would spouse describe you to your forum profile. A number of people submit their ranks in search engines and describe their self as boss. One can conclude you should add your favorite camping trip and non-fiction book.
88) You might report your how prevented health problems and how would parents describe you to your member profile. Certain people suggest their reoccurring income streams and describe their self as a friend. A final point is you could add your favorite business and newspaper.
89) You could reveal your how you avoided negative people and how would grandparents describe you to your follower profile. Several people supply the reseller books they wrote and describe their relationship with their parents. To close you can add your favorite breakfast food and newsletter.
90) You may roll out your how you became a leader and how would co workers describe you to your chat profile. Numerous people support restaurants they ate at and describe their relationship with employees. A last point is you might add your favorite book and news story.
91) You can say your how you dealt with difficult people and how would boss describe you to your networking profile. Many people talk about seas they’ve visited and the debts paid off. In ending you should add your favorite boat and news show.
92) You might script your how you eliminated distractions and healthy foods ate to your friend profile. Plenty of people state the seminars they’ve attended and their current job/career. A end point is you could add your favorite board games and nature area.
93) You could send your how you eliminated stress and happiest person you meant to your blog profile. Various people transmit the services they offer and their current business. To end you can add your favorite blog and musician.
94) You may set up your how you gained positive emotions and funny stories to your subscriber profile. Tons of people twitter the size of their business building and their credit score. A final point is you can add your favorite biography and music instrument.
95) You can share your how you improved senses and fruits you ate to your messaging profile. Some people type the size of their homes and the credit cards they owned. To close you might add your favorite bands and music.
96) You might show your how you lost weight and friendship goals completed to your fan profile. A number of people uncover skyscrapers they been in and their credit card limits. A last point is you should add your favorite audio book and muscle car.
97) You could sound out your how you made family time and friendliness person you meant to your web site profile. Certain people unveil social networks their on and copyrights they owned. In ending you could add your favorite athletic team and movie.
98) You may spawned your junior high school and famous people meant to your social profile. Several people upload software they’ve created and contests they’ve won. A end point is you can add your favorite athlete and mountain.
99) You can speak your last name and famous athletes meant/friends with to your forum profile. Numerous people voice something they invented and their consulting/coaching fee. To end you might add your favorite artist and model.
100) You might speak out your lefty/righty and family goals completed to your member profile. Many people write sports stuff they owned and coaches/consultant they’ve hired. And finally you should add your favorite article and micro blog.
101) You could specify your long term goals completed and failures overcome to your follower profile. Plenty of people add states they’ve lived in and classes they’ve taught. A final point is you can add your favorite art work and mentor.
102) You may start your major things you’ve learned and experts/gurus meant/friends with to your chat profile. Various people advertise states they’ve visited and charities they’ve donated too. To close you might add your favorite arm exercise and membership/club.
103) You can state your make up used and experts you’ve meant/hired to your networking profile. Tons of people allot the hours a week they work and business they’ve sold. A last point is you should add your favorite appliance and meat.
104) You might submit your marriage proposal description and experiences that made you happy to your friend profile. Some people announce theater shows they’ve attended and the business titles owned. In ending you could add your favorite antiques and meal.
105) You could suggest your meats you’ve ate and disability you got over to your blog profile. A number of people author things they are famous for and their business stories. A end point is you can add your favorite alcohol drink and magazine.
106) You may supply your medical history and dessert you cut down on to your subscriber profile. Certain people bring up things they’ve been elected for and their business responsibilities. To end you might add your favorite actress and radio station.
107) You can support your middle name and dares done to your messaging profile. Several people broadcast their times shares owned and business people they’ve modeled. And finally you should add your favorite actor and tire.
108) You might syndicate your names of other family members and compulsions you had to your fan profile. Numerous people catalog tours they’ve taken and their business milestones. In closing you could add your favorite gum and baseball team.
109) You could talk about your number of children and common family activities to your web site profile. Many people chat about tv shows mentioned on and business licenses they have. And lastly you can add your favorite truck and dressing.
110) You may tell your number of friends and church belong to to your social profile. Plenty of people chronicle tv’s owned and books you’ve wrote. To finalize you might add your favorite job and cup.
111) You can throw together your number of grand children and chores you enjoy to your forum profile. Various people comment type of offline services and your biggest sale. And to end you should add your favorite chair and reality show.
112) You might transmit your number of parents and business obstacles overcome to your member profile. Tons of people communicate type of online services and your biggest raise. In conclusion you could add your favorite role-playing game and motorcycle.
113) You could twitter your number of pets and body language you use to your follower profile. Some people compose types of digital products and biggest promotion. And to conclude you can add your favorite texture and hockey team.
114) You may type your other family members and best decisions you made to your chat profile. A number of people convey types of employees you have and your biggest check. To conclude you might add your favorite day and carpet.
115) You can uncover your preschool and bad habits you’ve ended to your networking profile. Certain people record their unusual talents and the best legal advice they got. A final statement is you should add your favorite feel and album.
116) You might unveil your relationship goals completed and bad habits you quit to your friend profile. Several people demonstrate video games you played/solved and your best idea. In summary you could add your favorite football team and emotion.
117) You could upload your relationship problems you overcame and awards you won to your blog profile. Numerous people depict what books you’ve read and your best friends at work/business. A last statement is you can add your favorite toothpaste and bed.
118) You may vend your restaurant are at and affiliations you used to your subscriber profile. Many people describe what newspaper you often read and your best business advice. To close you might add your favorite dishes and riddle.
119) You can voice your running mile time and addictions you’ve stopped to your messaging profile. Plenty of people disclose what TV shows they watched and the best advice you got. A end statement is you should add your favorite month and basketball team.
120) You might whip up your self help book you bought and actors/actresses meant/friends with to your fan profile. Various people discuss zoo you visited and your average daily traffic. In summary, you could add your favorite mp3 and talk show.
Building a home business on a budget is important because this entity usually lacks a large amount of capital. This is why it is necessary to stretch dollars as far as they can go. Here are three different ways that may be helpful when establishing and growing a home business.
The best tool to build a home business, in my opinion, is video marketing. The best tool in video marketing is YouTube. This is a very popular search engine where prospective customers may be waiting.
The best thing about YouTube is that it is free. It is a great way to directly promote a home business. This attracts customers without much hassle. Magnetic sponsoring is part of this idea. Marketing a business magnetically attracts customers without the need to chase the public for sales.
Blogging is also a popular way to build a home business. It offers a great advantage over common social sites like Facebook. Websites like YouTube and Facebook can shut a person down. Google has already stopped advertising as well. When a person blogs, there is total control over the content. No one can shut down a site and information will always be relevant.
Using Facebook as a source of advertising for a home business makes a lot of sense. It will definitely help a person cut costs. Facebook is a very popular search engine. As a person uses this site to build social interaction, it will have many benefits that come with little expense.
There are many common mistakes that small businesses make when it comes to using Facebook for advertising. It is important for a home business to provide relevant content on a continuous basis. It is also important to invest time into setting up a good page. Facebook advertising should never be predictable. Adding videos and photos will help to prevent boredom. One of the smartest things to do is to learn how to use all of the Facebook tools that are available. For example, a home business should create a custom welcome page and properly plan a good profile image.
Building any type of business can be difficult, especially when it is small. A home business will probably have limited funds when it comes to the marketing budget. This is when free or inexpensive advertising will come in handy. Video marketing, blogging, and social interaction sites will be helpful for building a home business on a budget.